DISCLAIMER: The author of this blog is not a licensed professional lumberjack, and by no means intends any posts on this blog to serve as professional advice on tree felling, log splitting, firewood cutting, or any other woodsman activity. Always consult your local lumberjack for any of your timber or firewood needs.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

All I want for Christmas

The Natural Habitat of the Liberal Lumberjack

These pictures are from four years ago.

I am trying not to get into the negativity and paranoia surrounding the fact that I have not yet once got out my winter outwear this year or the fact that I am driving around New England this winter so far without sand, a shovel, or a pair of Sorels in my trunk (it's just not right!)

Instead, I am just trying to remain hopeful for the end of December and the rest of winter.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment