DISCLAIMER: The author of this blog is not a licensed professional lumberjack, and by no means intends any posts on this blog to serve as professional advice on tree felling, log splitting, firewood cutting, or any other woodsman activity. Always consult your local lumberjack for any of your timber or firewood needs.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Flashback

So it is the first week of April.  I am back in Western Mass.  And when I was out early this morning, it started snowing!  In April!  This can only mean one thing: I am stuck in a timewarp, I am eleven or so years old, and I am now very, very late for school.

That was the last time this happened.  In fact, back then the snow was even worse.  It was April 1, I was in fifth grade, and my classmates and I all missed April Fool's Day at school because we woke up to so much snow, no one would have been able to have made it in that morning.  Instead, we all drank hot chocolate and went sledding all day.

In fact, never mind.  That was freaking awesome.  Yay April snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment