DISCLAIMER: The author of this blog is not a licensed professional lumberjack, and by no means intends any posts on this blog to serve as professional advice on tree felling, log splitting, firewood cutting, or any other woodsman activity. Always consult your local lumberjack for any of your timber or firewood needs.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Maple syrup addiction: an international crisis

This is why I cannot make fun of Canada.  As a New Englander, I really, truly feel I do not have a leg on which to stand.  How could I?  Snow, beaches with water too cold to swim in, aaaaaand this:




To be completely honest, if I didn't get so damn hypoglycemic, I would drink the stuff straight from the bottle, put it in my coffee, and pour it all over every meal, three meals a day.  For that matter, my life will not be complete until I distill from the sacred maple tree a beverage all my own - preferably at or above 7% ABV.

No comments:

Post a Comment